Why join us?
Maritime Academy Trust is an exciting and innovative partnership of academies located in Greenwich and Medway. Our academies have transformed through targeted collaboration, innovative ideas and an entrepreneurial curriculum which equips children with leadership and life skills.
Maritime was created around an idea, that education should be meaningful, children should love learning and that everyone who works with us should feel they make an impact.
We want to develop children who are happy, resilient and confident to give things a go. Children who are getting memorable experiences, in fantastic schools and classrooms. We can help them achieve outstanding results to set them up for the next stage in their lives by having dynamic teachers and support staff who love their work and working together. We want to work with like-minded people who share our vision and values and believe that every child is entitled to a phenomenal education.
If you want to be a part of Maritime we can offer a supportive environment with engaged children and the freedom to deliver a creative and exciting curriculum. We collaborate at all levels meaning fantastic development and career progression opportunities. We are passionate about staff well-being and offer flexible and family friendly working options. We want the people we employ to be highly skilled and motivated and for that reason we offer a comprehensive programme of CPD.
- National Terms and Conditions for both Teaching & Support Staff
- Clear CPD Pathways for all staff at all career stages
- Generous annual leave and sickness benefit entitlements
- Local Government and Teacher Pension Schemes
- The Maritime Hub; well-being advice and access to hundreds of retail discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7 access to a free confidential helpline providing guidance and advice on personal and work related matters